Monday, December 19, 2016

13 years...

13 years ago today, we said I do!



Image may contain: 2 people, wedding

I was 20 years old and I had no idea what it meant when I said "For better or for worse, for richer or for poorer."  

We have been through so much on our little adventure.  

3 pregnancies, that resulted in 2 healthy babies.

4 operations.

3 homes.

And one love story that I would choose over and over again!

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people standing, wedding and indoor

Thanks for being the Spiritual leader of our home, my rock, the best most hardest working father of my children and my best friend!

I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else!

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, tree, plant, grass, outdoor and nature

I love you more each day!

Here is to 130 more years together!

No comments:

Post a Comment