Friday, July 21, 2017

Friday Favorites 7/21/17

"Good morning, it's Friday!" #motivational #quote

Good morning wonderful people and Happy Friday!!

I am especially happy that it is Friday because today is also a vacation day for me! Woot ! Woot!!
I am excited to be spending some time with my little people and a very handsome bald guy at a water park!!

But, before we get to that....it is time for some of my favorites.  However, I will warn you that most of my favorites this week are due to the anticipation of 2 words: beach vacation!

Favorite #1: Cup She swim suit
$19.99 Only with free shipping&easy return! This striped tankini set with dot printing bottom is detailed with halter design&fully lined! Take it at Cupshe.com

My husband thinks that this suit is hideous, but for some reason I love it!  I've always been told that polka dots and stripes just don't mix and I love living out of the box! I ordered my first cupshe suit from amazon.com and I loved the fit and excellent quality!


Favorite #2: Must Have Beach Reads
Image result for The Sacrament of Happy


I saw Lisa speak at a conference in March 2016 and I have been following her ever since!  I love the story of the adoption of her daughter, Missy and seeing all of their fun adventures!  I just hope that I can wait to begin reading until my beach vacation!!

Amazon link to purchase:
The Sacrament of Happy


Favorite #3 : Feel Good Friday Story

I first saw the story of sweet little Eden on Good Morning America. Sweet Eden fell into a swimming pool and drowned.  Miraculously, doctors were able to resuscitate her. Her parents were first told that she would be a vegetable for the rest of her life.  However,  she is now recovering and thriving! This is a miracle and truly shows that God is real!


Have a lovely Friday!!


Good Morning It's Friday quote

No comments:

Post a Comment