Thursday, March 21, 2019

Friday Favorites!!


Happy Friday loves!!

I have been waiting for you for sooo long! On Tuesday, I declared that it had been the longest week ever!

I have been waiting to share a few favorites with you, so let's get started!!

Favorite #1.... Bolt Farm Treehouse


Husband and I were recently blessed to have attended the Needtobreathe concert in the city (on a school night..special thanks to awesome Grandparents for letting us feel like rebels)!! Anywho.... one of the band members has created a few luxury tree houses in SC for couples to get away. This is NOT camping....or GLAMPING even!  This is just fabulousness! The treehouses are absolutely stunning, complete with gorgeous rustic decor. The best part is that you will have no choice but to unplug because there is NO internet access!! 

I really hope to book a stay soon..for next year! Because they book over a year in advance!! 


Favorite #2.....Mentionables


Because what are you planning on wearing while in a gorgeous treehouse with your husband??

I discovered Mentionables on Facebook and I am now a part of their VIP Group! Ha! I love that the lingerie is absolutely gorgeous and when shopping, it is completely model free. Everything is modeled on a mannequin. So...there is no comparing yourselves to the models! They specialize in bra's, panties, lingerie and even adorable pajamas!

Favorite #3..... Cute Easter t shirts


Changing the subject just a bit, but.... Peter Cottontail is on his way!!!


My kids are getting older, but I still love cute holiday shirts, even if I don't get by with it as much as I used to. I am not sure that I am going to get by with it for Easter (Finn insisted on wearing a hoodie over his Valentines Day shirt this year....boo) But, it is still fun to look!


I am praying that you all have a fabulous weekend. I plan on enjoying my last Saturday of sleeping in and freedom....before I become a soccer Mom next weekend!

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment