Friday, November 4, 2016

Friday Favorites 11/4/16

Hello friends!

It's November (ugh!)...  I'm not a fan of colder months!  I am loving that we are still having warmer temps in the south and I found it hilarious last weekend that I was looking at Christmas decorations in my shorts and flip flops!

However, let's forget about the weather and carry on to my Friday Favorites for this week, shall we?


Adorabella Salon and Merle Norman Cosmetics -- If this gorgeous tree doesn't put you in the Christmas spirit, I'm afraid that there's no hope for you!  

I'm so thankful that I discovered this little gem in my down town!  The ladies that work there are super duper sweet and knowledgeable.  They are always friendly with my kiddos (they may even say that they are the "best kids of the day")...not sure if I believe them or not!

I love that they always know exactly what to do with my crazy locks, have such a wide variety of products including gorgeous bags, scarves and make  up!  I seriously love this place & I hate it when my appointments are over because I don't want to leave!  If they ever hire anyone to sweep up hair, I'm turning in my application!



Thanksgiving Decorations- Anyone who has visited my home knows that I stink at decorating for every day occasions.  I am trying to change that because I feel that my home is happier and more peaceful when things are changed up a bit. However, I despise spending a fortune on decorations!  Thanks to the wonderful world of Pinterest, I found this adorable centerpiece or decoration for my mantle!  Let's see if I actually accomplish this, but find out more  here !

Uninvited Online Bible Study -- A few weeks ago, I mentioned that I am currently reading Unvited by Lysa TerKeurst.  I love it, but with also doing the Beth Moore James study and another devotional, I am moving at a snails pace!  I recently upped my game when I started doing an online video study of Uninvited.  This online video series has encouraged me to continue reading Uninvited and I love Lysa's personal touch with each video.  I also learned that Proverbs 31 ministries has other online Bible Studies that I plan to look into in the near future!  Find more information here !

Image result for uninvited

Thanks friends!  I pray that you have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment