Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Silence...



I'm still alive and here...

Lately, I have had several people message to make sure that I am still okay & I am!

If you are friends with me on Facebook  or Instagram, you may have noticed that I have been absent for the past couple of weeks.

I have taken the past two weeks to reflect and pray.

Because in this crazy world where we can have microwaved popcorn, diagnose our illness over the internet and redecorate a room by pinning the perfect color scheme, furniture and floor samples.  Sometimes all of this busyness and convenience makes spending time with God inconvenient. Sometime we have to cut out all of the busyness to find true Godliness.

So, please bear with me.  Please pray with me for the things that I do not understand, for the things that I am most thankful for and for God to show me how to be still.  I will be back soon...

"Be still and know that I am God..."
Psalms 46:10


No comments:

Post a Comment