Thursday, January 4, 2018

Friday Favorites 1/5/18!!

Riches for Rags

Greetings from Antarctica (or where it feels like Antarctica)!  
We survived one of the coldest weeks ever!
To celebrate, I hope that you'll treat yourself to one of your favorites this weekend!
Check out my favorites for the week!


Favorite #1: Revv Coffee


I stumbled upon this gem a couple of weeks ago while coffee shopping.  It cracked me up that it says "No Surrender" on the box and it's absolutely true!!  This coffee is packed with caffeine and it's absolutely wonderful. It is a little more than the Aldi coffee that I normally drink, but I'm never going back to the cheap stuff again!! You can purchase your own box at Wal Mart, Food Lion and even on Amazon!


Favorite #2: Sally Hansen Garageband Nail Polish



I love wearing dark nail polish in the winter months, but I feel like you don't have as many options. I have always felt that the Sally Hansen Hard As Nails seems to last the longest on my nails. While shopping for new nail polish, I found the Garageband color and I am in love. The color coordinates with many of my winter outfits and one polish normally lasts 4 days. I currently have it on my fingernails and my toenails.

Favorite #3 : This Verse



While doing my devotion today (Currently on Day #9 of Sophie Hudson's devotional). I read this verse and I knew that it was for me.  I have been waiting for a breakthrough for quite some time and I needed a reminder that God is still working things out for me. This verse did it for me and I immediately took a picture of it in  my Bible. I still know that He is working for my good and His glory!


Favorite #4 : This Video


I love all of these T Rex videos ( I may or may not have looked for a T Rex suit on Amazon)!! I saw this video on Good Morning America today and it was instantly a favorite! Who knew that T Rex could actually skate??

Have a warm and lovely weekend!

Credits:
Friday Picture: http://richesforrags.tumblr.com/#8
Scripture:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/da/e2/c1/dae2c17727c8f4d07e02902b00834582.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment