Monday, August 13, 2018

Plugging Back In...




My family and I just returned from our annual beach vacation. During our time away, we took a much needed break from all social media and it was fabulous! Don't get me wrong, there are all kinds of great things going on on social media.  However, I am guilty of plugging away too much time on social media and not enough time with the people in front of my face and my creator above.

Image may contain: 4 people, including Keisha Lewis Goodman, people smiling, people standing, sky, shorts, outdoor and nature

My family and I were unsure that our beach vacation would happen this year.  I am so thankful that our Heavenly Father knew and heard my prayers as I began to pray and ask that He would provide the perfect place for our vacation.  It was obvious that His fingerprints were all over our vacation condo.




No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.Image may contain: shoes



No automatic alt text available.



His presence and his fingerprints were evident in each and every room. It could have been more perfect or obvious that my family and I were meant to be in this very condo. My specific prayers were truly answered as we had perfect weather, no jellyfish stings (jellyfish were terrible and many people got stings) and Finn even learned how to swim!

We got out of our box and tried something new....deep sea fishing!



Image may contain: 1 person, standing, sky, ocean, outdoor, water and nature

We also enjoyed just relaxing on the balcony, excellent sea food and shopping!

Image may contain: 2 people, including Keisha Lewis Goodman, people standing, tree, outdoor and nature
I especially loved spending lots of time with these two!  I love being silly with my family!

I am so thankful that God created beach days!
Image may contain: one or more people and people sitting

Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment