Tuesday, May 3, 2016

33

Today I turned 33.... which is bitter sweet!  I am thankful that I own my home, am married to an awesome man and have 2 awesome kids & that I still haven't owned a mini van (no offense to you other mini van owners, it is just that I have always said that I wouldn't own one & I'm quite proud that I still haven't succombed to the mini van club)!  However, being an adult isn't all that it's cracked up to be.  I have a love hate relationship with going to work and paying bills.

In honor of being 33, I wanted to share 33 things that I am thankful for:

1. Jesus  for loving me, saving my soul and for being my everything.

2. My husband-- Spunky puts up with A LOT of drama from me.  Thankfully, he's always encouraging me to give my problems to Jesus.

3.  My kids--I am so thankful that you are both so awesome!  You always show love to others and you are (usually) very well behaved and compassionate to those around you.  God blessed me with awesome kids!

4. My parents-- Where would I be without your love, support and the fact that you baby sit my children throughout the week?  You're awesome and I hope that I'm half a good of a grandparent that you are.

5. My church--  Wow!!  I've never enjoyed going to church as much as I do now.  I don't feel obligated to go to church, I just want to!! Love everything about my church!

6. My Work people--  We have been together for almost 12 years...wow!! 

7. My sister and her family--  Seeing you guys always makes me smile!

8. Coffee--  Thank you for keeping me energized all day long!

9. Vera Bradley--  Thank you for making cute quilted purses that I enjoy carrying.  Thank you even more for the outlet store conviently located near my office!

10.  Mountain Dew-- Oh how I love drinking you each day, you bring a smile to my face!

11. Angie Smith-- I have loved studying Seamless!!  Thank you for always being a willing servant to share your story!

12.  My coffee girls-- I am so thankful to have you in my life!

13.  Dollywood and Dollywood Splash Country--  What can I say, we've been together for a long time and thanks for always being there for us for a fun family day!

14.  Pinterest-- Thanks for always providing creative inspirations, recipes and new haircuts!

15.  TBS & Nick at Nite--Thanks for keeping the Friends re runs on tv.

16. Tim Hawkins-- Thanks for always being willing to be funny and for always having videos readily available on you tube!  You can make a bad day turn good.

17.  106.9 Radio station--  Thanks for encouraging me each morning on my daily commute and for my daily "kick in the butt" with Beth Moore.

18.  Michaels--Thanks for the free classes and always having that glorious 40% off coupon.

19.  Old Navy--Cute cheap clothes...need I say more?

20.  Banana Republic Outlet--  Adorable church clothes (and you always have great coupons).

21.  Retailmenot.com -- Thanks for providing great coupons to this cheap skate!

22.  Lysa Turkurst and Proverbs 31 Ministries--  Thank you for bringing me closer to Jesus through your encouraging devotionals. 

23.  Nathan's Hot Dogs-- Hot dogs are my favorite and yours are the best!

24.  Aldi--  Cheapest most fun grocery store ever!

25.  The Cast of My Big Fat Greek Wedding--  Thanks for making a sequel to my favorite movie, can't wait to see it!

26.  Apple -- Because facetiming is the best

27.  VW--  Because I've never had a car that's so much fun to drive!

28.  Ulta--  Make up and nail polish galore and great coupons too!

29.  Really good mexican resturants--  My favorite!

30.  My neighbor Ms. C-- I'm so glad that someone else doesn't want to grow up either!

31.  My small groups-- Thanks for listening and encouraging me!

32.  Pandora-- Always playing encouraging music in my home!

33.  Those friends that I can randomly text throughout the day and understand me and that quickly respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment