Saturday, August 27, 2016

Saturday Smiles...

I was attempting to do a good Friday Funnies post, however...after work on Friday turned into the grocery store (ugh!) which turned into pizza delivery for dinner and then turned into an evening at the fair.  I did however manage to check one item off of my bucket list...I milked a cow!  Not sure why I ever wanted to do that because it was pretty gross!

Anyway, I have recently discovered my new favorite mom band.  Their name is The Texting Yoga Pants and if they ever decide to tour, I will be their groupie!





I still can't drive a mini van...even though my children beg me to get one, complete with the tv in the headrest!




I could have starred in this video!  There have been many days where I thought I would have to choose between doing my hair and my make up!


Hope that you smile this Saturday!





No comments:

Post a Comment