Sunday, November 26, 2017

Festival of Holidays










The holidays are upon us, but I am reminiscing about The Festival of Holidays event that the women's ministry at my church hosted a couple of weeks ago.  The event was lovely, filled with great food, beautiful tables and a wonderful speaker, Brittany Price Brooker. 

Several of my friends hosted and decorated tables and they were all beautiful!



Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and indoorImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing, sitting, table, flower and indoor

My friend, Amanda and her beautiful Thanksgiving table!

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, eyeglasses and indoor


I just love sweet Mrs. Pat! She is always such a joy to be around and she is an encouragement to so many! I love calling her up and having coffee with her at a moments notice!

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people sitting, table, indoor and food
My good friend and life group leader, Ceal (center) was the host at the table that I sat at.  I loved the way that she decorated it with buffalo plaid and a rustic theme!  It was so fun to meet her daughter (right) and sit with sweet Sarah (left) !  Behind you can see these awesome men who worked all day and dressed up for the event and were our waiters for the evening! 




Image may contain: table and indoorImage may contain: drink and indoorImage may contain: people sitting, table, indoor and food

Ceal worked so hard on her beautiful table!  Sarah and I were joking that if we did a table it would be complete with red solo cups and plastic tablecloths! Ha!

Our speaker was precious Brittany Price Brooker.  She is a precious woman of faith and I thoroughly enjoyed hearing her story. You can hear her story for yourself here. Warning, grab some tissues before you listen! She is powerful!

And...here are all of the other tables!  They were all so gorgeous!


Image may contain: foodImage may contain: people sitting, table and indoor


Image may contain: flower, plant, table and indoor

This table was my favorite!!! It was the only table that I noticed had a New Year's Theme...




Image may contain: people sitting, table and indoor

That centerpiece....wow!!!


Image may contain: people sitting, table, drink and indoor


It is hard to tell from the picture, but the placemats were made of black feathers and they were gorgeous!!! Each guest who sat here, left with a black party hat! So adorable!!!

I **may** get enough courage to host a table next year!!

Until Next Time!!!






























































No comments:

Post a Comment