Friday, November 3, 2017

Friday Favorites 11/3 Soup, Shirts, Songs and adorable clothes!

Image result for friday quotes

Happy Friday everyone!!!!!

I am so happy that it is Friday and I have NO plans for the weekend. Zero. Zilch. Nada. And I am completely fine with that!

And now it is time for my favorites for this week!


Favorite New Boutique Little Mistress! And yes, the name does crack me up!  I love the clothes, especially the dresses! I really really want to order everything on this site a few items!!!


Is it too early to order my Christmas shirt?? I don't think so!!!
My favorite is  "Don't be a Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins!"


I really hate that time changes back this weekend.  The evenings are SO long when we can't spend time after dinner outside! I am striving to have more game and craft nights to keep the littlest one entertained without tv! Check Out these Cute Crafts! 


Annd it's also soup season!  I have been on the search for a new soup recipe and this one is my favorite!! Cheesy Enchilada Soup! Yumm!!! Check out the recipe here!


Romans 8:28 was everywhere I went this week!  I know that I posted Romans 8:28 from The Message Bible earlier this week, but I have re read it almost every day this week! I love it and IT definitely made my list of favorites this week!  Read it again here

And last, but not least....

I have begun listening to Spotify Praise and Worship on the way to and from the office and I love hearing different songs that you may not hear on the Christian Radio Station. This song had so many tears coming down my face that I almost had to pull over !! Listen to Bethany Dillon "I Believe In You"

Have a fabulous weekend!!!

xoxo


***Adorable Friday picture courtesy of Google Images






No comments:

Post a Comment