Sunday, October 23, 2016

Fall Break Trip...

Last weekend our family combined Addison's tenth Birthday and a fall break getaway.  We decided to conquer an indoor water park about 2 hours from our home.  The kids didn't know where we were going, so this was a surprise!





I think that they were most excited about the bunk beds!  I absolutely loved the room!  My kids despise sleeping together, and let's face it no one sleeps well with a kid!  I loved that each kid had their very own bed.  I was worried that they would fight over the top bunk, but it turned out that Finn was pumped to have the queen sized bed all to himself.  And yes, he's wearing his goggle's on his head!


The water park was fun and they had just the right amount of activities to keep my kids occupied!  I loved the hot tub!  Everyone there was really nice and accommodating!  I loved that there were a couple of restaurants right beside the pool area that weren't overly priced and the food was pretty decent.  One disadvantage, was that you had to walk through an arcade to get into the water park (nice marketing strategy!)  However, I gave each kid a set limit to spend each day and they (mostly) complied!

I have been dragging this week!  This is definitely not a place that you can go to relax.  We were on the go the entire time!  My husband, "Spunky" and I joked that we felt like we were spending the night at Chuck E Cheese! Ha! I  am thankful to have this weekend to recuperate!

No comments:

Post a Comment