Friday, October 21, 2016

Friday Favorites 10/21/16!

Hello everyone!

It's that time again...we made it to Friday!  Yay!

Here are a few of my favorites for this week....

Umgee clothing -- I have stepped out of my jeans, t shirts and converse sneakers box and stumbled upon Umgee clothing.  I. Love. It!  All of the pieces are so unique and the pieces can be dressed up for an evening out or for church, or dressed down as well.  This is the first piece that I purchased.



It is not evident by this photo, but I love the lace top of this dress.  I also love the local retailer that sells this line. The ladies are so sweet and friendly and the items are also reasonably priced.  My husband cracks up, because the little local boutique also sells the grass seed that he uses for his clients.  You should have seen the puzzled look that he gave me when I told him where I've been purchasing my clothes!

"No Longer Slaves" by Jonathan David and Melissa Helser - I first heard this song last Sunday at church and I love it!  I bawled my eyes out (so much that I had to turn around and ask the sweet lady behind me if I looked like a raccoon before meet and greet)!



I am no longer a slave to fear
I am a Child of God

You split the sea so that I could walk right through it
You drown my fears in your great love

I am a Child of God!

Fun Nails - I have recently loved keeping my nails painted (something that I haven't always done).  Being that I'm an 80's girl, I'm a sucker for glitter nail polish.  So... I may or may not attempt this in the near future...

Glod Sequins Tipped Nail Art for Short Nails.:

So cute, don't you think??

Have a great weekend and do something that makes you smile!

God is so good!  

Ephesians 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment