Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday Favorites 10/28/16

Hello my dear friends!  TGIF!  I am so so excited that the weekend is finally upon us!  Phew it's been a long week!

Let's get this weekend started off right with a few of my favorites!

Church Street Depot-  I discovered this little gem of a restaurant this past summer and it is now my favorite place to go and grab a big ol' burger!  So yummy!  I also love the glass soda bottles (my kids were so confused as to why they were drinking out of a glass bottle)! Ha!  They also have amazing looking milkshakes as well, but I've never had one!  Hopefully someone will take me out to eat here this weekend! Hint! Hint!



Find more about Church Street Depot here


Haalloween Costume -  One of the reasons that I enjoy Halloween is seeing the hilarious Halloween Costumes. I especially love the inflatable ones.  This my friends, is my favorite Halloween costume this year!  


And if you would like to have your very own "Inflatable Riding Gorilla" costume.  Head on over to bonanza.com or by clicking here.  I just hope that you will come and knock on my door for some bananas candy on Halloween!

Beth Moore "James" - We are doing this study with the women's ministry at my church on Wednesday evenings and I love it!  I have learned so much already and I am excited to see where this study takes us!  Grab your own study here !



Thanks to everyone for tuning in!  Have a happy and blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment