Friday, August 30, 2019

Friday Favorites 8/30/19



Hello Everyone! Happy Friday and Happy Labor Day Weekend!

I am so super duper excited to be able to sleep beside my guy tonight without having to set the alarm for tomorrow! And better yet, we have a weekend with absolutely NO plans!!! I'm not sure if I should be excited about that or slightly sad, but I'm choosing to be excited! Although, I am slightly sad that this is the last week of summer.....

This week was good, but busy. It was officially my first week as a stay at home working Mom.  Turns out, it was a lot busier than I anticipated! Although, I am absolutely loving this ! My favorite part by far is the ability to take my kids to school and pick them up each day, followed by the ability to meet people for lunch / coffee and hear their stories! I am praying that God shows up through me each day so that I can encourage others, no matter what they are going through. 

Without any further waiting.... here are my favorites for the week!

Favorite New Boutique Blue Chic Boutique

I am pretty sure that my sweet mentor has rubbed off on me, because I am loving animal print for fall. I believe that it started with my leopard print bikini that I purchased for our beach trip.... Anyway, I purchased more animal print from Blue Chic this week and I may have done a happy dance when I got the shipping notification!
I'm still not happy about these cooler temperatures, but I am ready to do some wardrobe switching out...

Favorite New Coffee Shop Orchard Coffee


Orchard Coffee is probably my new favorite meeting spot! And bonus that it's within walking distance from our church plant (Haywood Community Church). I just love the atmosphere and how they always seem to have something different each time that I go. And let's talk about this latte art !! Visiting here always brings a smile to my face!

Favorite Moment... lantern prayers with my guy


Last Friday evening we were invited to the most amazing dinner party at one of our Pastor's home. First of all the Asian themed cuisine was to die for, including fortune cookies! We met so many other couple in ministry and it was so encouraging ! We also had communion on his back patio under the starlit sky and then we wrote prayers on our lanterns. What you didn't see is when we let our lantern go it fell onto the ground and we were scared for 30 seconds that it was going to light the ground and house on fire... thankfully it didn't! Ha! 

Favorite Collaboration For King and Country and Dolly Parton

And no, I'm not kidding about this one! For King and Country and Dolly Parton have teamed up for the most unique sound! I have always loved this song, but adding Dolly to the mix made it just so ....wow! You have got to check it out!

I hope that you all enjoy the love of your family this weekend (and the ability to not set your alarm for a day or two)! 

Until next time!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment