Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday Favorites! Friday, March 18, 2016

Hello Friends!

I am so thankful that we have made it through another week!  I'm counting down the days until Spring Break! I simply cannot wait to spend some extra time with the feet that run around my home!  Life has been slightly chaotic around my home lately.  Things have been great and we are excited about the new opportunities that God has laid before us (more on that in due timing), but we have spent lots and lots of time in prayer. 

Through all of these challenges, I bring to you my favorite things that have made me smile over the past week!

 
 
 
 
 
I loooovvveee this song!  I heard it first at church a couple of weeks ago and I sang while the tears flowed down my face.  I have listened to it almost daily ever since.  No offense to Elevation Worship, but I think that our worship team at church knocks this song out of the park!  They always do such an awesome job each Sunday and I could honestly sit and listen to them sing for hours!
 
 
 
I know that St. Patrick's Day was yesterday, but I hate seeing the green day over because that means that my favorite dessert is gone for another year.  Such sadness!!  My husband introduced me to this milkshake when we were dating and I may or may not have my fair share of them during March!
 
 
I love a good country song and this one makes me me smile each time that I hear it!  It takes me back to before there were 2 little pairs of feet in my home and my husband and I left work early on a Friday evening and drove to a bigger city to see the guys from Rascal Flatts in concert.  Such a fun night! 
 


Last, but not least I love these adorable Converse sneakers!  I saw one of the cute girls in youth group wearing these on Wednesday evening and I squealed when I saw them (she may or may not have looked at me like I had grown a third eye)! They are absolutely adorable (I'm positive that she went and threw her shoes away after an old foggie asked her where she got them ).  Anyway, I came home and told "Spunky" that these were  at the top of my Birthday list! I'm sure that it's obvious, but my husband and I are obsessed with Converse sneakers.  We have multiple pairs and colors, our kids unfortunately do not like  wearing Converse sneakers, but I may or may not be planning a family photo of all of us in converse sneakers!


Have a blessed weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment