Friday, April 15, 2016

Friday Favorites 4/15/16

Whew!!  I survived another week!  This week has been a doozy!  Why is it that the week of vacation goes by super duper fast, but the first week back to "life" after vacation crawls by??  Something that I will never understand.  However, it has been a good week!  We were blessed with jobs to go to, people that smiled and prayed for us and a beautiful family!  I am also blessed that you have stopped by my little corner of the world to look at my favorite things this week...  Here we go!

Mark Batterson: "If"

I cannot wait to get my hands on this book!  After reading "The Circle Maker" after it was recommended by a pastor at church, this book is the next one on my reading list.  I also follow Mark Batterson on facebook and I love his deep insights and his creativity with the founding of his church in Washington, D.C.

Cute shirt

I remember my cousin's wearing these shirts when I was much much younger, but I had a lot of growing up to do before I could wear them.  I saw this in Old Navy and it brought back many memories.  I know that this shirt isn't "Mom practical", but I'm thinking that it would be perfect when and if we ever get a date night!

Bed

I totally blame "Fixer Upper" for my new desire to make over our master bed room.  I brought my childhood bedroom suite into our marriage and it is the only furniture that I have not replaced yet.  I have searched for the perfect bedroom suite for us and I think that I have decided to go the modern route and get an iron rod bed. 

Mahogany Teakwood

Lastly, my friend at the office, A introduced me to this scent at Bath and Body Works and I am in love.  I can't wait to get some of my very own!


Enjoy your weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment