Thursday, October 19, 2017

Friday Favorites 10/20/17

WOOT WOOT!!! Another holiday off ( NEW YEARS ) ✌️✌✌


Thank goodness it's Friday!!!

It has been a long week, even though my week involved a vacation (I love you fall break)! Getting back to reality was oh so hard!

Let's move on to my favorites for the week...shall we?


Favorite #1 : My Beach Read for the Week Raising Grateful Kids In An Entitled World by Kristen Welch. This by far is THE BEST parenting book that I have ever read.  I love Kristen's biblical perspective that we want to raise children who do not feel that they are entitled to everything.  This book encourages you and your family to "swim upstream" & to "live more grateful lives."

Favorite #2 New VW Atlas!!  This week involved an overnight drive to sunny beautiful FL...in my VW Passat! I love my VW! I love the sport mode, I love the gas mileage, but on a long trip..ughh! It tends to get packed quick.  My husband has been encouraging me to begin considering to trade before our next vacation (I really despise car shopping)!  Although while on vacation I saw a commercial for the new VW Atlas and I was in love. I assumed that it was waaay over my price range, but it was more affordable than I thought!

Favorite #3 Osh Kosh B'gosh!  This week my sweet Addison turned 11 years old. Sniff sniff!! We are in the unique tween stage and she is a little too old for Children's Place, but still too small for Amerian Eagle and Abercrombie. She longed for more adult looking clothes, but it was so hard!! So thankful that I stumbled upon Osh Kosh and their fall line! So cute!  I also got an amazing coupon!

Favorite #4 John Crist video!!! Need I say more??  See below and warning: you will laugh!!



Favorite #5 this shirt! I feel so very blessed to have one boy and one girl and it is challenging to find shirts that support us boy / girl moms! This one is perfect and if anyone is already shopping for my Christmas gifts....hint! hint!

This wraps up my favorites for this week!  Hope that you have enjoyed them!

Stay tuned for my posts next week where I will begin posting about our latest Florida vacation (including Disney pictures)!!!

To get the TGIF picture go here


No comments:

Post a Comment