Friday, October 6, 2017

Friday Favorites 10/6/17

Happy Friday!!!

I am so thankful that the weekend is here!!! 

It is time to get started with a few of my favorites!


Favorite #1: ANW Boutique

I have quickly become obsessed with online boutiques and I have purchased a couple of adorable items from ANW Boutique.

I mean, look at these adorable items for women


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and shoes


Image may contain: 1 person, standing

No automatic alt text available.
Photo Credits: https://www.facebook.com/groups/472358912958068/
Aubree, the owner is always so wonderful to work with and I have loved my items!!  Check out the boutique on Facebook!

Favorite #2 : Jeremy Camp "Can't Be Moved"

I heard this song a couple of days after the tragedy of Las Vegas.  I was encouraged by this line in the song:
" When everything in this world is falling
We have a kingdom that can't be moved."


Credit: You Tube

Check it out for yourself and see if you are also encouraged!!

Favorite #3: "Whisper" by Mark Batterson

Whisper: How to Hear the Voice of God  -     By: Mark Batterson
Photo Credit www.christianbooks.com

My husband was blessed to be a part of Mark Batterson's promotional team to promote this book. He is quickly finishing it so that I can pick it up and begin reading it before the official release date and I cannot wait to get my hands on it. Hearing the voice of God is something that is often confusing to me, especially if I am not in the word like I should be.  Everything that Mark has published has been on my must read list and I am sure that this one will be no exception!


See you next week!!


Photo Credits:


No comments:

Post a Comment