Friday, October 27, 2017

Friday Favorites 10/27/17 Spooky Edition....




Hi everyone!! Happy Halloween to you and yours!! I love Halloween!! I love dressing my kids in their costumes and letting them carry their adorable Halloween buckets!! I know that everyone does not believe the same way that I do about Halloween, but I like this quote that I heard on the radio in regards to celebrating Halloween best "People give out free candy, just like the love of Jesus...it's free and you should take it!"

To sum up my feelings about Halloween, I would like to share this article from Focus on the Family.  My family and I have a few rules about Halloween:
#1. Have fun
#2. Share Your Candy
#3. No super scary costumes (Devil, anything that contains blood, organs or violence)

With that being said, it's on to my Halloween Favorites for 2017....

Favorite Pumpkins...


Creative Halloween Crafts for Kids to Make - Crafty Morning

I adore white pumpkins!!! Melted crayons on pumpkins, who would have thought of that?? Read more about this cool idea here!

Favorite doggie costume...

Zebra Great Dane Costume


Coco will not be getting a costume this year (because she cannot behave trick or treating), but there is always hopes that one day she will be able to behave!  Fellow blog reader, Karla has an awesome Great Dane and I just wonder what sweet Ranger is going to be for Halloween! Karla, if you need any inspiration please check this out!

Favorite Family Costume...

This was difficult to narrow down because of all of the awesome creative people out there, but I finally found the perfect one....

70+ Outstanding Halloween Family Costumes You Should Use On Halloween Day https://montenr.com/70-outstanding-family-halloween-costumes-you-to-try-on-halloween-day/

I have always wanted our family to do something creative like this, but it hasn't happened...yet!  I am still not giving up hope!   Check this out for more inspiration! And husband, if you're reading...you need to go ahead and see what you want to be next year for Halloween!

Favorite Halloween Read...

Image result for the little old lady who was not afraid of anything

The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything by Linda Williams

Both Addison and Finn have loved this book and they love reenacting the book as we read! The book gets them moving around and we laugh and have fun while we read!  Get your copy here!

Favorite Halloween Song...


Witches Brew by Hap Palmer

I love celebrating the Holidays with a dance party with my kiddos! It is so fun dancing around the house with them as we get ready for work and school!  This is a great silly one that puts a smile on our faces!

Favorite Halloween Nails

7,047 Likes, 31 Comments - Beserk (@beserk) on Instagram: “Love these Tim Burton inspired Black & White striped nails on  @sokolum ”

I know that I couldn't pull this off, but if I could.... Maybe I'll try without the pointy nails?? Unsure, but check out all of these adorable ideas here!

Favorite Halloween Decorations...

DIY Floating Witch Hat Luminaries. Hocus Pocus Halloween Party Decorations & Ideas

Need I say more? How cute is this??  Next year you can see this on my front porch, but until then check out these adorable ideas here!



Thanks so much for stopping by!  Please comment your favorite Halloween things! Have a blessed and Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment