Saturday, February 6, 2016

Hello & welcome

Hello!

Welcome to my little corner of the world...or internet! 

I'm not sure what brought your here, but I hope that while you are here that you will be encouraged, lifted up and  that we may share some laughs & happy tears!

First of all, please allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Keisha, I am in my early thrties, I am a mother to two great energetic kids (who have drove me to drinking coffee daily). I am also married to a wonderful (also very energetic) man who loves Jesus, loves me and our children and who loves Jesus, but hates spiders.

I spend my weekdays from 8:00-5:00 looking at teeth.  At other times, I can be found surrounded by my little people, my husband, our animals or my church family. Some people would probably say that I live in a box.  From the outside it would appear that  I am always at home, at church, at work, at the grocery store or the monthly PTO meeting.

My life may "look" perfect from the outside, but on the inside you would see that I am far from perfect.  I only serve a perfect savior, named Jesus who I strive to be like more and more each day.  I've failed at that millions of times, but Jesus continues to pick me up, brush me off and shows me that I am his each and every time I fail, no matter what.

I also strive to get out of that little box that some would say that I live in.  I want out, so that I can reach out to others and show them the love that Jesus has shown me.  He's pretty amazing!

So, join me on this adventure!  Hopefully there will be fun times ahead!

Please comment below so that I know that you're here.  Feel free to leave a prayer request, or to email them to me at imaginehisblessings@yahoo.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time!

Keisha
Ephesians 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment